Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Criticize me



A trend by some of my family members and former workmates who does not have a good relationship with me are those questioning my motives in life. And some trolls that would see me as Justin Bieber or Anime freak who are often annoying and never saw my true motives even once...

I never knew how much my life would change on a snap like this. This is somehow God's challenge for me to become better and not to be worst. Sometimes i am underperforming, it is because i am swallowed by lofty expectations to do more and to "follow" their rules which is somehow, annoying to me. Annoying? Of course!!! It is because they never read books that will lay claim on my proof or they would dismiss it as "baseless" or no need to take account for.

A friend told me that fight for your beliefs no matter what he or a lot of people said. That conversation made me more willing to go through the hardships than i wasn't able to do before even if i am a daddy. It is to say that despite the consequences i will face, i will face it with my heart and my determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment