Monday, December 5, 2016

Global Warming Hoax is being exposed






Tokyo's first November snow since the 1960's. Saudi Arabia suddenly got blanketed in snow. Reports of a major cold wave in North America. Folks, it is a hoax, the Global Warming is a total HOAX. Capital H, O, A, X.

From USA Today: This won't be normal December cold, either, as temperatures will be about 10 to 20 degrees colder than typical for this month. Also, once the arctic blast arrives, it will stick around well into next weekend and perhaps longer.

See, even mainstream news outlets can't hide the fact that it is not Global Warming. It won't be a surprise if snow may fall even in San Antonio, Texas if the Cold Wave will be longer than the yearly data average. Why I am saying this? It's Global Cooling, don't deny the fact we are fooled by the Left-Wing scientists that were supported by Liberal Democrat stooge Al Gore and pushed out scientists that discovered Global Warming is a hoax.

I love nature, it is just don't politicize 10 years of warming around the world when the sun's rays are just hot but felt most within the Equator, below the Tropic of Cancer and above the Tropic of Capricorn.

By personal experience, I felt the cold winds of Winter back in the second or third week of October that when I go to church, I may need to wear my necktie and at times, put my hands on my pocket outside. Not convinced?

No comments:

Post a Comment