Wednesday, September 6, 2017

How to keep a promise?





In this generation that never knew that God is watching our every move, some opportunistic people breaks promises and breaks, breaks and breaks. I have the answer why they do it, especially my fellow men:

Because most stupid men think that womanizing is manly. I saw a lot of men leaving their respective girlfriends, even the richest or loyal or loving women they are. See, I am an open minded man. I see both sides. Ok, let's get into the title.

How do I keep my promises for my girl? Simple.


  1. Make sure she feels your love near and even if we are far from each other.
  2. Never, EVER mail or flirt with other women.
  3. Always tell her "I love you", and do it even if she doesn't look.
  4. Be honest.
If a man will ask me it's hard not to be a womanizer, I'll just tell him to pray for patience. Men, even me are not patient by nature. But it doesn't mean we won't keep our promises! Nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment