Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Conspiracy Theorist blames Jews for Snow





A crazy District of Columbia lawmaker Trayon White Sr. made a stupid claim that Jewish bankers are responsible for the changing weather. Someone tell me I am dreaming, when this putz hasn't studied the Vostok Ice Core Samples which disproves the Global Warming hoax.


“Man it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” White can be heard saying in the video, the Washington Post reported.

“And D.C. keeps talking about, ‘We a resilient city,’” he continues. “And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

And then, he changed his mood last Sunday and apologized:

On Sunday night, White posted a note on Twitter apologizing “to the Jewish community and anyone I have offended.”

“The Jewish community have been allies with me in my journey to help people. I did not intend to be Anti-Semitic, and I see I should not have said that after learning from my colleagues,” the note reads.

 I have a message for this schmuck:

Before you blame the Jews for your personal failures; or for the recent blizzards this March, search for the Vostok Ice Core Samples first!!!!! Rothschilds are a monopoly in France, but they don't even have the technology to do it. They are just political menace not because they are Jews, but because of their influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment