Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Delivery Horror Stories





Something keeps me troubled since the eve of this year's Uskrs. I don't know if it was a certain big company or the local delivery company that receives the transfers from the latter. Well, it still haunts me that my future orders, I shall call them and notify my address, or it will happen again.

Last week on Veliki Petak, I called this well known delivery company to have my set of wines be delivered on Saturday, before 8pm, and the time range is 4pm-6pm. Then, after coming home from the Velika Subota Liturgija, I schlept until around 4pm. Then, I woke up they called me, but I don't know if they'll deliver it on the spot. Oh, I ate and prepared; well everyone knows it but it's family show. I waited for how many hours, expecting it will arrive a bit late even before 9pm. Oh, it never arrived on that time.

I got angry, but tried my best not to bent my frustration so that I can focus on the Uskrs Liturgija procession, Liturgija and the party. Well, I managed to be calm, and friends told me not to worry about my package not arriving. Someone even told to forgive them. Well, I calmed down when I woke up a bit, to call them and told my address, so they won't have an excuse next time on not locating my apartment. So, it it was delivered on that time, and next time, I have to calm down.

Well, have lots to tell about my other delivery horror stories, but this one is the most of all too "horror" of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment