Tuesday, June 19, 2018

You need to be a Risk-Taker

Online shopping. I have lots of Online Shopping Horror stories to share, well. If you will risk your money for the things you can't buy on a grand supermarket near, well it's a 50:50 chance to succeed or fail. But it's worth it.

Here's the thing about going all out even knowing the risks. There are some products you like, and can be bought online. You found a potential shop where you can buy over and over again. You bought one and agreed for the delivery, got the tracking number and will accept the risks if something happens.

If the product got broken during the transportation, well you can have it replaced without spending again, since it is already covered on the buyer agreement. If the product arrives without any scratch, then you can enjoy.

I risked-it-all for a Serbian red wine, and now I am risking everything with my online shopping endeavors on Kazakh chocolates, which of course I can't buy it here or other supermarkets. Chocolates here are always from Western Europe, America or China. I am sick of these monopolies blocking other countries' potential to sell their own products, yes that is Communism and not Capitalism, in plain English.

If ever I'll be given a chance to endorse Serbian wines and Kazakh chocolates, I'll be glad to do it... Online shopping bypasses the biggest monopolies in the world market. It's a better choice risking it all, than to let your chances to slip away.

No comments:

Post a Comment