Tuesday, August 7, 2018

RS may strike





I am back, for now. I am still very busy before me and my wife will move out and some few papers to fill. Oh, something came up this time. Republika Srpska threatens the UN to get a seat in the UN if Kosovo is allowed to do so.

"The RS Assembly passed a resolution stating that in case of establishing a new international principle and practice in recognizing the right to self-determination, we will insist on establishing our state status. This document is still in force and we will not give up on that," Dodik told Belgrade newspaper Večernje Novosti.

"If we come to a position to talk about it, I am ready to gather all state and national factors among the Serbs, and here I include us from the RS too, and to put this topic is put on the agenda in a most serious way, because it seems to be the only one that could be relevant for consideration. All points of view should be made for and against, without emotions and calculations. After all, permanent borders have not even been set here," Dodik said.

If you'll ask me about this, I am in favor. Unless the world decides to allow Kosovo to it's prestigious UN agencies, RS must secede now and do the same. Play hardball instead of playing softball. It's time to destroy double-standards...

No comments:

Post a Comment