Thursday, June 27, 2019

Pro-Serb vs Pro-Serb





I left a Conspiracy Theory group on faceblock after one of the group's admins threatened to report my post because it doesn't fit on the narrative that all Jews are the Khazars, a historic Oguz Turkic group that most of it's surviving members convert to Islam, invaded Anatolia and rebranded themselves as the Turks, or should I say the KEBABs. I got out, but on my private account, I saw a fellow pro-Serb's post that she hates both Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, hates her fellow Jews and wants a Palestinian State.

I made some nice comments, then that pro-Serb went overdrive after I pointed out George Soros' involvement with promoting and funding of the Palestinian cause, as well as Amin Al-Husseini helped exterminate the Serbs back in WWII by helping the establishment of the Bosnian and Albanian SS. She couldn't resist trying to indoctrinate me that it is fine that a Palestinian State exist even with those historical facts and after I told her that recognizing Palestine is legitimizing the stealing of Kosovo from the Serbs.

While I was trying to "enjoy" by pointing out the facts, she deleted the post or blocked me, like a phony LIBERAL and a fake pro-Serb she is for downplaying what Imam AL-Husseini and George Soros did to the Serbian people.

What's wrong with being a capitalist and a pro-Trump one of a pro-Serb? I also support Putin on restoring the Russian Orthodox Church and family values. It's just my affinities are also a strong family, strong Orthodox Christian identity, lower taxes, anti-Communist and neutral on the Israel-Palestinian conflict although I will never, EVER recognize a Palestinian state, unless Israel recognizes it, or Palestine will only become a limited autonomous state within Israel.

Having quarrels with other foreigners that support Serbia, it's hard to be friends with them on a personal level, I can only get along with pro-Serbs that almost have the same politics and other views as I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment