Tuesday, November 12, 2019

No one talks about Global Cooling


It's getting colder fast everywhere else in the Northern Hemisphere, faster than previous years. Look at the news, even the Government Media Complex can't hide the actual global cooling phenomenon. But why is it that GC is not a fixation to mainstream media? I have my insights on it.

I am no scientist, but because I saw through the lies of the Green Mafia, let's have a simpler look:

-Money wins: How come the truth wins, if the Green Mafia will has the money and power to brainwash the younger generation into thinking that the earth is warming, polar bears are on the verge of extinction, denying climate change is RAACISM and nonsensical things? But let's add Joseph Goebbles' deed: say the big lie over and over again until it becomes the truth.

-Propaganda: The media, duh.

-Stupid Millenials: The gullible bunch of schmucks that are obsessed with fake news and making their own conspiracy theories, while dismissing independent scientists as fake science.

Have we gone from believing in God and science to believing in feelings that has no meaning in life? I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment