Thursday, July 9, 2020

Serbia has enough of P.P.





My comeback article. Oh and PP means Peder Predsednik or G__ President, a term I gave to Aleksandar Vučić after a Serbian friend told me his disdain for PP giving way for the Pride Parade. However, this protest that happened in Beograd yesterday gave me at least an idea that Serbs has enough of Peder Predsednik's inability to save Serbia and selling the country to the European Union, NATO and China.

In relation to that, the 2020 parliamentary elections pushed through while the CCPVirus was raging and Serbia has been using fake test kits and medical equipment from China or should I say Communist Bandit Land or GongfeiLand since March, dubbed as China's Mask Diplomacy to divert our minds away from their negligence and coverups that led to a worldwide pandemic. Fastforward, Peder Predsednik made a speech threatening another lockdown of Serbia because of the "rising cases" while using those fake equipments and his schyster epidemiologist Dr. Predrag Kon forcing the Serbs to wear masks. Then, the unthinkable was said: Serbs must be mandatory vaccinated.

That alone creeped me out, that after 5 months of having a broken laptop and over a month of laziness, I finally found my blaze to write again, with my typical opinion piece.

Why it scared me? Look, I am not an anti-vaccine. But China has destroyed samples of the CCPVirus and militarized the Wuhan laboratory from world scientists, meaning they will not let us fight the virus or make the real vaccine nor medicines. To any pro-China Serbs, wake up already!!! China is using your country like the communist EU!! They'll leave you once your usefulness has been exhausted. Oh and this PP who sold out to China while kissing the Gongfei flag.

Look after the Chinese medical workers(some of them from Wuhan and un-quarrantined!!) came to Serbia with those fake test kits and masks: cases suddenly rose because they brought the virus!!

Serbs took to the streets in defiance of this traitor's pro-vaccine speech and another lockdown. Do you know that lockdowns causes more deaths than not having one?!?!?!?! And here's the deal: almost all of countries that have rich ties to Communist Bandit Land are those affected worst.

All of my screaming and yelling about these things before the protests were confirmed by a Serb acquaintance, who shared me his intel and agreed with me that Vučić is selling the country to the EU, NATO and China.

After arrests were made, Vučić blamed the protests on "foreign agents" and extreme right wing groups, which were false. He just wants to play the blame game for his own failures.

Only God knows if Serbia can regain Kosovo and restore it's identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment