Monday, August 31, 2020

Hoping back to normal

 Like the title says, I am hoping for everything back to normal, the good times before the Chinese Communist Party Virus or the CCPVirus was spread during the Chinese New Year migrations. What a bioweapon that was! As more and more exposees are being found out and the media trying to suppress the actual infection and death counts(I'll leave that to my facebook posts), I wonder if they'll prolong it to deny us from going to our churches, working and going out without the deadly masks and the resistance-destroying social distancing. 

You know what, I want to go to church with my wife every Sunday, without the fear of contact tracing, or social distancing riding on trains. I miss playing basketball and shed off extra fats by my choice. I want my work to have overtimes so, so I can earn and finally enter a driving school and get my grasp on either a car or trike. Also, going to various places with my wife.

I am sick and tired of making our lives miserable, while those who forced those masks, social distancing, stay-at-home and vaccine propaganda are violating the same rules they want us to follow; implying everything is just one big fat lie.

You heard me, right?

But God knows there is a way, and we will be delivered from this nonsense nightmare!


Bog sačuvaj naš!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment