Monday, November 17, 2014

Are you taught to hate someone?


Why people hate one another? Because of race? Because they want money or religious membership to increase? I am not confused but just wants to remind everyone. Right now, i am suffering from perceived hatred by my countrymen on me, for choosing an "ugly" girl for them but a girl that desires only love and acceptance. Where can you find that girl that gives up herself to the only man that will see her efforts for him?


In this world, i say NO. Why no? Because people these days want to get rich and yet they are stuck to the paradigm to step on someone's desire of what life they want.

Maybe, education plays a role and also, upbringing. I didn't hate because of face. I hate because of wrong political stance or those who want bloodshed only. My desire to love more is somehow a result of warchig some heartwarming videso in the internet and one anime that shows how to love and accept no matter what problems would happen.

Problems like these occur because of selfishness. Only selfish people will choose to get famous or rich by stepping on someone's dream, which is damning because they only take what would benefit them.

Unless the world sees my fate, this cycle of hatred will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment