Saturday, October 10, 2015

Winds of Hope






Being stressed all the time due to personal problems, it can kill me without notifying me in an instant. Of course, heart problems gets into my way recently but it doesn't mean I have to give up more. It makes me fight more for my life because I desire to earn a lot when opportunity comes. It's not easy but it's worth it when blessings arrive. Of course, we couldn't do away with troubles but we shall not fail our dreams because what keeps us alive is our will. Without it, we are simply doomed.

But I hope that day would come when Dad and I would finally reconcile because he is my father and I am his son regardless of the path he or I chose through it all. All I want now is simple. Regardless if I convert or took a slender path than him, he and I would reconcile unconditionally. It's easy said than done. But I am praying for that time to come because who is a son that can resist not seeing his father?

No comments:

Post a Comment