Thursday, October 29, 2015

Realizing a lot of things

Speaking of missed opportunities all the way, just can't helped and thinking on why I am on this kind of situation. Yes, it is part of my plans but not quite because of all the things I must repair myself but in that case, I may soon pass it despite being unprepared. Why? Of course, all the things I get, a lot are helping me find out why.

It may matter as of now that I have still issues to fix but whatever it is, I will solve it by myself because now, I am starting to know how to do it, slowly but surely of course. You can't realize things when you don't know it. We are humans of course. Once we fail, we make sure it will never be repeated again. That is evolution.

There are things I got to move on from. My stupid ex, myself being a child and a lot of bad things. But while doing everything, I am making sure I don't mess up everything big time. It's not what other people criticize me or some of my inner circle does but how I solve the problem without complicating it further. It's more on timing than a final push. You can't play basketball asap without knowing even the slightest basics of the game. You have to know if you would do good or bad and if you did something bad, learn from it and work your way back into top form.

Besides my current situation, I have a lot to live for. It's also what God gave me. A fine challenge to make sure I am worthy of this mission on earth I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment