Sunday, November 1, 2015

Pomoć Srbija!-Help Serbia!






No matter hated I will be by Albanian extremists or by anti-Serb Turkish kebabs, I won't change my stance on this. I am harsh on those who bash Srbija and how it is not given the respect for the situation in Kosovo. It is not that easy since I don't have money or political power to turn back terrorists or thugs in UNESCO that wanted to recognize a province illegally occupied and run by organ thieves and Islamic terrorists that once were under Osama Bin Laden and now, the ISIS.

How can I help the Serbs? It's very simple. Post things like this. Share this to others. Use the hashtag #‎NoKosovoUnesco‬ with posts and educate doubters that what Kosovo meant to Srbija. It's not just a little piece of land in the heart of the Balkans but also the heart and soul of the Serbian nation/Srpska Zemlje with its beautiful churches, monasteries, old houses and monuments that are the true character of the Serbian people/Srbi as one.

Whether or not I have money, there is no way I will give up this pro-Serbian thing even if critics will call my articles for Serbia as baseless or loving geenocidal maniacs. The true genocidal maniacs are those who hamper justice, stealing property that is not theirs and most of all, destruction of everything that they are made to by being paid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment