Saturday, November 21, 2015

Better to Struggle than to be LAZY





It's a long way for me though. Have a lot of issues. But while I am doing this article, I suddenly smiled. Why? Bad things will come and much challenging things but with all those, I know I can break through everything that God gives me. It's somehow what I like to do.

It's my talent to write things about politics, my beliefs, my homeland or other countries or about my experiences with other people. Of course, we don't get medals or money for writing articles but I love this. This is where my struggles are shown whether directly or indirectly. It's more than what I can become but have to do it slowly but surely. There is no shortcuts in life of course. Life is not something we can be a winner by just winning the lottery.

Only God can judge me and he can see it through my faith, how I avoid or lessen my mistakes and he can see my motivation. That's why it's better I am going through this than to be on a home that is like a prison cell and where I can't evolve myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment