Monday, November 23, 2015

It's my life and my choice






It's been a November for me. I don't intend to make others these or that. When people ask me about my choices, of course, i told them it's my choice, what I like and how God wants me to start. Yet, I have a long way to go since I am just 23. Got kicked out twice, got to live hard and pay debts as soon as possible. It's been a roller coaster 2015 for me but there is one thing I am thankful of. My conversion to Orthodoxy.

When people ask me why I converted, I reasoned out:

  1. I feel Orthodox Christianity is the Christian faith I can find my inner Christian life.
  2. It is more serious when it comes to faith matters.
  3. I can feel how the true church is made since the apostles' times and the ensuing 7 Ecumenical councils.
 I didn't mentioned out what's with the Roman Catholic church since I feel it's unreasonable to mention it. But when people ask me about Roman rite church, all I say is it's deviating away from Christianity to liberalized reformed church and I see how it's own rules are not being practiced by their leaders.

No one forced me to do this things. I researched it myself, read books and searched for it. If dad would debate me, I won't even try to debate it since there is one Christianity and it upholds the Seven ecumenical councils that are the basis of God's faith that is passed down to the apostles and continuing to the church leaders of each independent but equal and connected Orthodox churches.

Orthodoxy is not just a word. It's a life. I may not force people but only God can make things possible through readings, history books and even your own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment