Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Will I become a Bachelor Forever?






The things I can be successful is my spiritual life, writing things on this blog about my crusade against political correctness, cooking dishes, learning how to earn and everything. But there is something I could end up and it is one of the things I am scared: being single forever.

The reason why I am scared is, I don't have someone to pass my genes and a partner in life I can be with. That's haunting me despite my hopes for the better future.

After being kicked out, losing my baby, being swindled and everything, I change. I did. Bad things can change a person either for good or bad. That's life. The thing is, would not expecting in return be the best way that my perfect match will come to me? I am scared these days that I don't have someone to depend and love to. It's something that kills me despite my continuing spiritual advance and my fight for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment