Sunday, November 15, 2015

See the Serbs' plight first!





Before saying pray for Paris or support the French government, I wanted to say this to the whole world. Haven't you told yourself of what happened to Milica Rakić, the girl that was part of those who got killed by NATO airstrikes in the former Jugoslavija? When I heard of her name, it's normal for me since she is one of the countless victims of NATO aggression and the French were one of those that supported the American led-airstrikes that toppled the dictator Slobodan Milošević but installed pro-globalist government and doomed the Serbs with debts.

What I learned from yesterday's Paris bombings were, you support those terrorists, you will be double-crossed in the end. It's nothing though compared to the lives that were killed by cluster bombs during that faithful year, the darkest in the Orthodox Christian country that never attacked a NATO member state but attacked the Islamists in Kosovo that are funded by Osama Bin Laden, Saudi royal family and American globalists.

Still not convinced?

How about the Anti-Serbian pogroms of 2004? Or should I say the Beslan crisis in Russia in which no one in the world talked about so much because its not a progressive liberal country or an ally of America?

Unless you thought I am saying foolish and pro-Serb topics, see first history before you tackle me for my activism against political correctness.

No comments:

Post a Comment