Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Forgotten Genocide






The forgotten genocide, should I remark on this. This is the genocide most will deny but indeed happened and forgotten. Why forgotten? Thanks to Josip Broz or Tito's brotherhood for the ethnic groups in Jugoslavija that time after WWII. But what did happened in WWII that makes me angry? I had been discussing this a lot with peers and close friends on facebook but let me write about this again.

The Croatian genocide on the Orthodox Christian Serbs for the sake of the Vatican. This is the reason I see the Roman Church as a political entity rather than a true Christian church. It's one of those things you won't hear on Western media because there is a blackout on things that you will hear from the Serbs. I told a friend of mine who is a Croatian Serb and I told him I want to show the world what the Vatican did to his ancestors.

To those who never knew their crimes, Ok. I will tell. It's simple but brutal. They rounded up all Serbs they knew. They either forced-converted Serbs to Roman Catholicism while those that don't were killed. Of course to those who will kill, they use a weapon called "Serb-cutter" to slash the throats of any Serbs they saw. One notable victim was the martyr Vukašin who let himself be martyred by that cruel Ustaše guard whom he told that go on child before he was finally killed through his throat getting cut after all his limbs and ears were cut-off.. Some of the bodies where either thrown off to the river Sava or buried on a mass grave. The children of Serbs were easily converted to the Roman church and most of the population of Croatia are secret Serbs. One of those that participated in the killings are Roman Catholic priests themselves and even made bets with soldiers on who will kill the most Serbian Orthodox Christians. The Franciscan friar was the victor and got the prize money. One of the notables are Jure Frančetic, Miroslav Filipović renaming himself as Tomislav Filipović-Majstorović aka Father Satan. Cardinal Alojzije Stepinac, who is on the process on becoming a saint in the Roman Catholic church praised the killings along with Pope Pius XII who in turn spirited out the Croatian fascists into South America and the truth you will never know in CNN or BBC.

1,400,000 Serbs alone ore more perished in four years and that's one of the things I am very enraged. It made me feel that the Roman church is indeed a political entity and not anymore the schismatic brother of the original Orthodox Christian churches. But since the media will never mention this, I will give my very best this will be revealed to the world. I will stand by with the Serbs for justice for what the Vatican did in WWII as an attempt to wipe out Orthodox Christianity.

No comments:

Post a Comment