Sunday, September 25, 2016

Older Women owns Younger women






Taking time off from politics, it's such a blessing for having a sweet, loving and God-fearing girlfriend. I don't care if the age gap is way beyond my age but the important is mutual understanding and it's God's will.

Why Older Women rocks? I may elaborate some points, be prepared to fill your diaries.


  1. They cook better
  2. They love better
  3. They tend to be honest
  4. They are better when it's "time"
  5. They have a better understanding of life
  6. They never mess everything
My advice for people facing criticisms like what I have:

Continue to love not because of the girl's social standing or her beautiful body but because she is an ideal wife and that, she will never leave your side through the joys and pains of a beautiful relationship like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment