Friday, September 2, 2016

Protecting Love



How many times I fell or tried to get back into life. I want to live because of love and    the future that is for me. I may need to do much bigger things because if I won't, everything will be lost. All I am praying and hoping is that with my princess, I will have a happy family.

Happy family, it's not impossible actually. All I need is to focus on my Japanese and finally have my body to full strength as well. I am also depending on God's guidance so that I can make the best decisions, making it possible to experience true happiness. 

I will also protect her from the criticisms everyone throw at her or at me. I won't be scared to protect her because I love her. It's something I won't back down. I will fight for a better future with her even if it costs me some of my family members/friends' support for me. It's a sacrifice as well because I will start a new life with my future wife. A future of true happiness and sacrifices.

One day, it will happen and a wedding blessed by God through the priest and with everyone witnessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment