Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Commitment is a MUST





People these days are scared of commitments as of late, thanks to LIBERALISM. But let me remind my readers that if your scared of it, don't go for your dreams and hopes. Commitments are meant for people who are responsible enough for to be an adult. It's a must for any man/woman who wants to be an adult. If we keep on depending on our parents or friends for decision making, we are not yet ready for the commitments we are entitled to go through.

Why entitled to go through? That's what humans must go through, so that they learn ups and downs, joys and pains, what is real and fantasy, and whom we must love or not. There's no safe space in this world, we will face and FIGHT criticisms, not go to a room and cry all night!

Choosing a woman in my life may not be well liked, even by my friends but it's what God gave me. It's a blessing that it's my commitment to love and protect her. I am an adult and I know my commitment to her is also my hopes for the future and a responsibility to protect.

If someone is scared to go through this, I have an advice:

Be who you are regardless of what happens and if you fail, keep on rising up while not letting go of your commitments in life, whether it's loving someone or finding a stable job or anything.

1 comment:

  1. I am Maris, and i am here on this site to give thanks to Dr.Agbazara for the good work he did in getting my relationship back on track. Myself and my lover had some dispute which lead to our break up. But through the help of Dr.Agbazara i was able to get her back within 48 hours for this reason i will be dropping the contact information of Dr.Agbazara on this site for those that need his help to contact him on Whatsapp via ( +2348104102662 ) or email: ( agbazara@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete