Sunday, October 2, 2016

Thankful to God






I may have celebrated my birthday too early(4 days before the actual one) and few people went(5 people), it will be the most special birthday because it's the first time I will celebrate a birthday with a girlfriend and special woman in my life.

My dishes served to them were Lamb stew and fried fish. My princess prepared two Japanese style salads and one cheese cake that resembles the flag of Serbia, which I am thankful, happy, loved and blessed. Thankful and blessed because I know, God made a way to meet this beautiful woman. Happy and loved because the love I am giving and feeling with her is genuine love.

It's the most heartwarming birthday party I ever had and I am thankful to God for the food, the people that came and how he gave me one beautiful and loving princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment