Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Shameless Superman will run for presidency






It's decided! Go dumber! Too sick to comment to much on this but I will say something. Aleksandar Vučić will run for the Serbian presidential elections this coming Spring. Yes, that's going to be him. AGAIN. The other presidentiables are Vuk Jeremić and Srpksa Radikalna Stranka's Vojisav Šešelj. Of course, my bet is Šešelj over the moderate Vuk and the scumbag Superman.

Since the current Serbian constitution forbids the incumbent president to run for another 5 year term, Tomislav "Toma" Nikolić won't seek a re-election. But for Superman to run for the presidency? Hell NO!!! I will be sick that another Izdajnik will be the Predsednik. If someone will ask me what I will do here from Japan, guess.

I'll create a video about that scumbag's weakness as Premijer and that another Izdajnik for the highest post will be a disaster for retaking Kosovo from the hands of the occupiers!!! WAKE UP!

To the Serbs:

Please vote Vojo but not Superman. I'll repeat, VOJO not SUPERMAN, because if the LEFTist scum wins, Kosovo will never be a part of Serbia again with his awesome appeasement of the occupiers in Kosovo, the EU i NATO Mafija and Srbija will lose more. Just see what I predicted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment