Tuesday, August 1, 2017

My hardwork will pay off!






God gives us blessings, during times we don't expect. Well, I am not waiting for it, but works hard every single day and every month, saves money. Why saving money? Of course, I am already planning for a happy family. I am happy that I can work to the zenith of my capabilities.

Men has to work hard, of course! I thank God every single day through my prayers because I am having a healthy body, I eat well, I am having a balanced body and that I have a beautiful and kind-hearted woman than will be my future.

I still have issues but, I am more prepared to go through it than before. Not just financially, but emotionally. It's been two years since I was on shackles. Now, everything will be piece of cake, if I continue to keep my guard and never, ever be complacent.

Looking forward for the next few months, and hopefully a wedding, all are firing in cylinders. Never depend on others forever,  be patient and work hard for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment