Monday, July 31, 2017

Becoming the LEFT's enemy





Has the LEFT gone nuts? Well, any Centrist or Right wing will TRIGGER their inner chickens, and shouts racism, sexist, homophobe, Islamophobe and whatever phobes thay imagine. Recent debates with LEFT wingers will shock you:

They all research for the biggest LIES they can unearth, guess what? Should I list them? But that's where we will go if this keeps up.

While they are busy researching to destroy any Right wing debaters, they forgot someone like me. Yeah, right! Like me... Well, I am not as big as my fellow Conservatives or Right Wingers but, I do have knowledge and sense of freedom, that makes me hated by the LEFT. The LEFT that is funded by George Soros, the biggest trouble-maker in the world, in my estimation.

Espousing fair capitalism, lower taxes, faith in God(I am a devout Orthodox Christian), Right Wing conservatism(independent version) and anti-stupidity, triggers everything in the minds of LEFT wing NAZI LIBERALs.

Everytime I made comments about my support for the deposed Pahlavis, Serbia, Russia, Donald Trump, fair capitalism and criticism of Soros, Bernie the Seltzerman, EU, NATO and LIBERAL fascists, all the schmendricks flood comments to scare me.. Well, I am not scared!

No comments:

Post a Comment