Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Happiness, Sacrifice and Love


I had a busy week. Yes, updating my blog could be time consuming, especially that my work has 2 hours overtime. But let's get to my article.

Every single day, I hope for marriage. Everytime I daydream, it makes me feel it will happen, with my only girl. How can a marriage be successful? Simple. Three words; Happiness, Sacrifice and Love.

Happiness-While still as boyfriend-girlfriend, I won't go and enjoy by myself with discoes and parties, but showing to my girl I can do it! And then after the future wedding day, I'll make that simple but happy family life come true.

Sacrifice-Talk about it and make sure the problems will be kept low. Of course! Know the answers to every problems that occur, surprisingly or unsurprisingly.

LOVE-Without this word, there will be no trust. It's not just mentioning this word over and over again, but doing it!

With these three words, seeds of a happy family life will happen. It won't be overnight, but by God's grace and our patience, we won't lose what simple prayer and hopes we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment