Sunday, July 2, 2017

Lessons in Life





As I prepare for a Happy family life by earning money and studying all lessons in life, which is the title, I want to share something to everyone who reads this article; especially men who are lazy or fighting laziness to strive harder outside of work.

During my first months alone, what others give me are very precious. I had to make rations just to survive until I can get my hands on big time money. Of course, that was then, but we need to make rations or else, we won't survive! Literally.

Also, when I stabilized financially, I recalled all what my mom cooked, or some variations. For example, seeing my mom cook stir-fried vegetables and meat, along with making fried fish out of seeing her make and cook fried chickens. Now, I know almost everything I must cook, including my own variation of lamb stew.

I may still laze off at times, but not until I clean my room every Sunday night and get all my clothes for the coming work days prepared and ready. I may or not fail, but makes sure not to forget all the house chores I must.

See, lazy I am, still won't let laziness get the best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment