Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Getting Ready to Marriage






I am just turning 25 by October, still months from reaching the ideal money for simple but happy church wedding and post-wedding lunch; but I am excited so much that all I hope now is to make the days fast and earn a lot.

I may not be financially stable, but there is something I am ready despite my young age: emotional. I had been through a lot of emotional pain, that's why it's gonna be my power to protect a future marriage I am praying and working hard for. Without experience or maybe, the challenge I went during those times, I wouldn't be this enough ready.

I am also ready, by means of house chores and knowing how to cook. Men my age won't even cook or even try! But I learned a lot from my mom on how to cook, just look on our mom when they cook before we live by ourselves!

All I need is more maturity and money. Now, I can say that I am almost ready for a married life, wit my only princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment