Monday, January 8, 2018

Post-Christmas message to all





I am late to write this message to everyone due to a busy schedule. But here it is, something I want to get off my chest.

This year's Christmas fell on a Sunday, so I have the best time to solemnly celebrate Christmas, but this year's Christmas was the best of all. Me, my girl and her mom went to the Christmas liturgy. And then, my family members and her mom had a wonderful conversation about the future marriage me and my girl is currently planning, and the challenges that lie ahead. Well, speaking of challenges, even Joseph and Mary were trying to find a place where Jesus Christ will be born to this world.

Every one of us go through it, but with challenges comes the good news. Good news comes true blessings. Blessings come with faith, faith in God.

The message of Christmas is, the birth of our lord and savior Jesus Christ is the start for our redemption and realization of the path we should take, not just as humans but also as Christians.

Because of Christ, we live and die with a smile and a big heart, not looking forward for a gloomy future.

May everyone have a blessed Christmas for the next years to come.

Mir Božiji Hristos se Rodi, Vaistinu se rodi!

No comments:

Post a Comment