Thursday, January 18, 2018

Retake Kosovo now


After the murder of Oliver Ivanović, my veins got so high that I made rash comments on some sites that mentioned the Serb leader's murder. I just said "Retake Kosovo", and then some schmucks ganged up on me for defending Srbija. Of course, loving Srbija means being hated by the world.

I want to tell all Serbs now, Kosovo is a part of your land and identity. Kosovo is where your churches and monasteries; built by blood and hardwork of your kings/queens, saints, and ordinary people. Kosovo is your Jeruzalim! Kosovo je Srpskom Jeruzalim i srce!!

As I mention on my past articles about Kosovo being truly Serbian, Kosovo is the missing piece for Srbija to be united and the Serbian Orthodox Revival I am praying and hoping for the Serbs. That's why the big powers, and the Izdajnici in power wants the people to be enslaved with nonsensical news and trying to destroy the Serbian church. On that regard, the Serbian church is what remains of the Serbian identity, unless Kosovo will be retaken by any means.

Even if the Albanian colonialists destroy our beautiful churches and monasteries, I swear, it will be rebuilt; stronger and without the threat of destruction, but by God's love and mercy for the Serbian people. We will retake Kosovo!

Spasi Gospode za Srpske narod, Kosovo je srce Srbija!

No comments:

Post a Comment