Wednesday, February 21, 2018

My most ambitious plan



Speaking of ambitions, I successfully purchased wines from Serbia, specifically from Vinarija Aleksandrović(Aleksandrovic winery); the name of the wine is Vizija. I drank two cups of Vizija dry red wine, and it is one of the best pure red wines I ever tasted in my life. Let's say refreshing and makes stressed person look great and focused.

I am months away from my wedding day, with the most beautiful woman, the woman I am happy to live with as my wife, so I'll make it a memorable wedding day and the best of all receptions in a church wedding.

So, make it memorable with wines from Vinarija Aleksandrović! Yes, I ordered directly from Serbia, but it's worth their efforts and my plans! Remember the Instagram hashtag I use:

#filipinojapanesewithaserbianheart

No comments:

Post a Comment