Thursday, December 11, 2014

Is this how i pay the price of true love?






Speaking of true love, i am paying the price of it. What people don't know is that i want to be with that girl no matter what. It is because i locked myself with her intentionally, meaning she will be that girl that i will live through the joys and pains. It is because i love her despite her facial defects or what people spread as a made up rumors.

However, my whole family would rather end up defaming for her look despite the fact she is Japanese. Is it fair to judge her by her face and not by her heart and desire to live? Haven't everyone noticed i am teaching her to pray and have a strong perception of life unlike before she met me? Is it that simple to choose my parents because they are my parents? Is that simple to leave someone i truly love and that very same girl that loved me more than my past relationships?

I don't took her for granted but i showed everyone i loved her despite her past or somewhat, my passiveness because i am being locked by my parents no how hard i want to get out of my leash. But i don't want to wait to have a baby with her but to build it now. I hope God make a way for me to be with her, even if it makes me lose much more. The more the pressure my parents are practicing, the more i want to go out and be with her for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment