Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Nada za budućnost


Having no regrets even if there is still a long way to go, i am hoping for a much better thing to happen. I will not let things slip anymore because i made a promise to God. That is, show everyone what true love and reject any means of hatred. I am very happy that i met her. I am happy she is willing to sacrifice for me too because i am sacrificing more for my future and not just for the present times. I will never forsake things now because every moment counts and every tears will be converted to smiles, an honest smile.

Despite the impure generation's insincerities, i am willing to go through the pains set for me. This is because no one will be a better person without pain and tears. I am dependent so much all my life but i will not go astray from my path but no matter how far it would be, i will love her so much because this is my future and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment