Friday, May 8, 2015

All Red Friday



I don't have a much better article for one specific day, but when I do it is having a Red-Friday. When did I used red clothes for every Friday? What is my purpose and do I need it every Fridays?

My answer is that, It's my life. I love red. By the way, I started to like the color red when I was young. I was three years old when I watch some Power Rangers/Super Sentai shows on cable tv's. It was a priviledge to have cable tv's because it features foreign media and some good cartoon shows. The leader of every Power Rangers/Super Sentai teams(except Kakuranger or MMPR S2 and 3) are red themed heroes. I was crazy for all things red. 

Fast-forward, it was 2013 around October or November and to be a bit showy at work, I used red-based clothing(t-shirt, pants, socks and even boxers!! lol) to complement every Fridays. Ever since, I only missed a day because I misplaced my red pants. Neverthless, it'a fun to have Red Fridays.

Do I need to do it every Friday? Not really. But when I started the trend, some people at work suddenly have their own all color for a day scheme, citing me secretly. Fashion sense are mostly hard to get. But it's been fun for a guy like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment