Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What Uncertainty gives me



As I tell most people, I am optimistic 
 despite the crisis I am into now: not much money, helping my girl pay the debt and helping her not just financially but her endometriosis treatment, dad's religious fanaticism and the future. I just can't give up or else, I am a sore loser. That's right.

It doesn't matter to me if I face that humiliation because I had been there and I am not scared of experiencing failures. What makes me bothered is if my girl will believe in me even if in this utter state of uncertainty. 

I just know God will lead me to that place I am praying every night and never give me the challenges I cannot take. Life is like a spinning wheel. One day your in limbo but the next, you will be in that promised land.

No comments:

Post a Comment