Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hillary's reign of terror continues


Hillary Rodham Clinton aka Ms. Benghazi escapes indictment despite the clear evidence she deleted her emails. It seems James Comey, the FBI director who messed up big time said:

“although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information”


“our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

Wow, money can buy thr FBI in America these days. Such a disgrace.

And guess what, Chelsea Manning, the transexual soldier who for handing over classified files to pro-transparency site WikiLeaks, was hospitalized, her attorney said on Wednesday, after media reports that Manning had attempted to commit suicide. Suicide? It's the start of Hillary's reign of terror to clean house. It's not suicide. Believe me.

Just this morning, I had a conversation with my Greek friend living in America and he told me that it may be him despite his age as a potential target by Ms. Benghazi for his activism against crooked Hillary or even me for my love for Serbia, the country her husband had bombed back in 1999.

I won't be surprised if assassins will come and kill me, frame my death as suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment