Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Love, love, love






Having an unforgettable date last Sunday, it will be my starting point with her. I am starting to know her but still have a lot of progress. Hopefully, it will lead to what I dreamed of:


  1. Happy Family
  2. A Family that goes to church every Sunday and prays at home.
  3. Having kids.
  4. Working and earning.
  5. Growing old with each other.
It's not impossible because now, I am feeling she is really for me.  I don't mind if she's older than me or the language barrier(I am learning more Japanese words with her) but the feelings for each other. All my hope is that to make her feelings burst more when I am with her since she is knowing how I show my love to her.

Some people criticize me for my choice but it's God's will for me, that's why I will cherish every single second, minute, hour, days, years and eternity with her. I truly love her, my beautiful princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment