Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Joe Biden and Superman, the evil bros.






Aleksandar Vučić welcomed the evil Joe Biden into Beograd, the worst thing that the families of Serbs that were killed back in 1999. Superman even welcomed one of the biggest anti-Serbs in town and it's humiliating for me, as a pro-Serbian activist! It's so effin' humiliating!!!

“I consider Biden a friend of Serbia and my personal friend,” Vucic said during a joint press conference with the outgoing US vice president, who arrived in Belgrade as part of his farewell Balkan tour.

While writing this article, I closed the article from RT, because I am writing my feelings of what just this traitorous Premijer did! I won't discuss the protests that were led by Vojislav Šešelj since it's another story for me. Here it goes.....

Has this man knew what Joe Biden did!?!?!?! He started the Serbophobia within the Democratic Party and the world as one. This devil caused the deaths of thousand Serbs in just 78 days and no one in the world freakin' care! This man became the main propagator of propaganda to tell us that Serbs are fascist thugs, as what he mentioned during his speech back in the 90's. This man has no shame! This man needs to go to hell for his genocidal actions! He must face the death penalty in the center of Beograd, being bombed by a Serbian fighter jet! His remains must be flown to outer space and explode to show the world how evil he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment