Friday, August 12, 2016

Trump exposes Obama/Hillary-IS connection






I am believing in Donald Trump more and more despite all the Mainstream Media is throwing at him and it's Barack Hussein Obama and crooked Hillary Clinton as the true leaders of ISIS. Well, it's true and when the Liberal LEFT hears this, they will pull the racist card or sexist card or anti-Islam card, which is so yesterday. So yesterday, indeed.

At the Wednesday rally in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Trump said that IS “in many respects” honors Obama.

“He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder of ISIS. He’s the founder. He founded ISIS," Trump told the raucous crowd of supporters, adding, "I would say the co-founder would be crooked Hillary Clinton.”

"If they gave a trophy for most valuable player, the winner of the trophy for ISIS would probably have to be Hillary Clinton," he said.

Trump followed up on the "founder of ISIS" remark during an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt Thursday morning.


“No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS. I do," Trump replied. "He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give it to her, too, by the way – Hillary Clinton."
Hewitt disagreed, arguing that Obama isn’t sympathetic to Islamic State because he is “trying to kill them."
“I don't care," Trump answered. “He was the founder.”

I salute Trump for speaking his hearts out despite numerous death threats or the MSM's dirty tactics or the Globalists trying to infiltrate his rallies, Trump is very cool and doesn't care if his ratings go up or down. He will destroy crooked Hillary and Hussein Obama for good. I swear this will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment