Saturday, August 27, 2016

Protecting her






Recently, I received a lot of criticisms not from my harshest internet critics or haters but from my own circle of friends for the my choice of relationship. It's just an age gap and she is mature, kind, sweet and understanding unlike all my previous relationships. I still have a long way to go and a lot can change but the days pass, the more I am willing to give up everything for her happiness than to do nothing and go down further again.

I don't have an idea why some of my closest friends(online or in actual) criticized me and told me to give up because of the wide age gap between me and her. It really disappoints me when they harshly criticize her and my choice. It's just a simple choice yet, the choice I won't regret because I feel God gave me her.

OK, I met her in a church in Osaka and ever since, I had been sending messages to her and she sends me wonderful emoticons as well as sweet and kind words, which I slowly developed my feelings for her.

Ever since I got criticisms from some of my circle of friends, I got more protective of her and as well from my parents. I need to prove myself as a man than as a kid like how my entire family(except for one of my older sister) than to sit down and give up. Giving up is not me. Going through the pain is what I am known for, and for the happiness of my princess, I will protect with and show her a man I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment