Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Prayer keeps stress away





Prayers. One of the most forgotten treasures in the secular world today thanks to Liberal Progressive laws. But do people have to pray? Of course! God is with us of course! He is waiting for our sincere prayers of forgiveness and thanksgiving. And why it keeps stress away? I don't have to elaborate a lot but it gets the best for me.

Remember, this secular world we live in. A lot of stress appear because of our desire for money, fame and material but through all the failures, we all need is to pray. Through sincere prayers, we won't think of the problems of this secular world but God, how the saints lived, how a simple family life we pray and hope for and a lot of good things will come to your mind.

I will share my experience. Last year, weeks after my conversion. I felt stress on my heart again because of emotional problems but since starting to pray again and hearing the beautiful and sacred chants in the Orthodox Church, it soothed my rumbling mind and heart. It killed all those emotional problems mostly. There are at times my heart problems because of stress re-appears but sincere prayers make it disappear.

Everytime I close my nightly prayers(from the book and my heart), I pray that "everyone in the world will come back through your original Christian church". It means that someday, everyone will discover the original church of the apostles. The church that survived all the stress it faced since the times of the apostles after Pentecost. Hopefully, people will start to pray again and through these things, stress will never kill our mind and heart.


МОЛИТВА ГОСПОДЊА - ОЧЕ НАШ


Оче наш, који си на небесима,
да се свети име Твоје,
да дође царство Твоје,
да буде воља Твоја
и на земљи као на небу;
хлеб наш насушни дај нам данас;
и опрости нам дугове наше
као што и ми опраштамо дужницима својим;
и не уведи нас у искушење,
но избави нас од злога.

No comments:

Post a Comment