Saturday, January 7, 2017

The ideal Christmas






While everyone are just going to shopping malls or to Catholics, Feast of the Epiphany, to most Orthodox Christians today is the Feast of the Nativity. Today, I went to church with my girl. This year, I am very blessed to start the year with her and today, is much more blessed because of the future is bright with her.

To be exact, the ideal Christmas I want every year, just simple:


  1. Go to church with family members.
  2. Prepare for confession.
  3. Serve in the church and help the priest.
  4. After the liturgy, go out and have a feast.
  5. Pray at night together.
Well, since I am with my girl, hopefully time will come she will be my future wife. Back in 2016, I met her and she has been one of the reasons I am stronger than my problems. I don't mind her age, I mind is her heart.

For me, calendar issues are actually nothing. It is just the most solemn of Christmas falls under January 7(December 25 of the Julian Calendar) and it is not commercialized that I can feel Christ's birth a symbol of hope and love for everyone.

Christ is born! Glorify him! +++
Mir Božiji Hristos se Rodi! Vaistinu se Rodi +++

No comments:

Post a Comment