Monday, January 30, 2017

Why I am loyal to one woman






Talking with my girl and only princess every single day since meeting her last May 2016, it has been one of the best parts of my life and I thank God every single day for giving me such a God-fearing, beautiful and kind-hearted woman like her. I am happy too that she sees my efforts for that bright future I pray. Having said all that, I want to make a point on why I am loyal to one woman.

It's the most simple thing to do but for most men, hard. Why? They think that by going for a lot of girls and having relationships with them without realizing the consequences of their stupidity, they will put their image on the shame list. It is also to depict them as an Alpha Male. Well, that's the sign of the Beta Male.

For me, I don't need excess, I don't need multiple options. While praying to God that hopefully that day will come even now, I am eager to wait for it, as long as it will be with her. Also, the promises me and her told each other. It's something I love and never forget to do. The more days come and the relationship grows stronger, the more it will be that part in me I am waiting for all my life: A Blessed and Happy Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment