Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Because of you





Whether or not a part in my life was disaster or full of failures, I made this far in a happy life. I credit my girlfriend for becoming the light in my life, and the one I'll build and give my very future with. It's not an easy thing to say these things when there are still a lot of challenges to come, but it's safe to tell everyone that I am happy, blessed and powerful with you.

Happy-Because of course, through the best and challenging times we are on a relationship, at the end of the day, I made you smile and you made me smile and laugh as well. It's true happiness.

Blessed-I believe she was fated to meet me that day, and ever since I pray to God that loving her is my promise. Meeting her inside a church was one of the biggest blessings I received and will protect.

Powerful-She realizes my potential, regardless of what I lack. My blog, Facebook live streams, posts and YouTube videos, she appreciates what little or big I do. That's when I'm brimming with confidence and power

To the day comes we will be together happily, I know that we are meant for each other. Age doesn't matter, nor where we came from. What matters is we love each other and it's God's will. Because of you, I am happy, blessed and powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment