Thursday, June 8, 2017

Why I hide my true identity





Why do I have to keep my true identity away? Guess why? Ok, I will elaborate.

First, I am a Filipino. But because of issues regarding Filipinos on the internet or in real life, I have to hide it. I speak English to Filipinos I never know and I won't tell them I am one of them. It's something personal, but with they make a big fuss about it.

I am using a Serbian pseudonym on my main facebook account, which of course won't stop Filipinos in dragging me into hell during debates about Filipino Basketball system, especially when I criticize the system's reliance on shoot-first point guards than team play.

I don't say my real name, just my politics, faith and social leaning. All the time, Filipinos will bash me with the Filipino language, but calling it as TAGALOG. TAGALOG!!!! It's what I am pissed off all the time, not knowing their own language. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment