Thursday, January 8, 2015

Journey to Fatherhood


Yes, it is confirmed. I am still young but i will be a daddy. That is full time or part time as they say it now. I went with my girl now and this was a big sacrifice on my part. I will begin being a father from scratch, which is true. Every father even my dad had gone through it. But i am ready to face it all, because of my girl who is willing to go through with me all the way. People could tell me i am selfish for leaving my family behind but it is for their own sake, since every time i am there, dad or mom will open up controversy after controversy.

And God made a way for me to be here. It is just i carried three bags with my backpack and i went to the station and like, everyone is looking at me. Of course, i suffered in my own decisions. But for the good of my parents and taking care of my pregnant wife, i settled down with her.

The hospital stay in the future is tough, bills, etc, etc and etc. But with God's power, my hope for the future remains optimistic since i know deep down inside, all i want is to do good and not to harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment