Thursday, January 29, 2015

The rebellious i am, the more i am kind



People misunderstood my true intentions. Maybe that's why i am more rebellious because even the best of my intentions, they would abort it or try to resist my peaceful improvement.

Not being a hypocrite like politicians, i am just trying to be me. I am not into bad intentions but only the good ones. Who are those people making things so complicated?

Naturally, i am not a rebellious son of the Garcia family. But as time passes by and they don't understand my feelings, it came to the point that i have to be that rebellious kid that they are not expecting because, it is the way they see it even if it's not really the case. I just have to live with it instead of being swallowed away by this society's mistaken views.

But i am mantaining a sense of innocence. That is because I want to see what other people's heart and mind and how they strive to become a much better person for this society without being a rebellious one like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment