Monday, January 26, 2015

One Blessed Experience



Yesterday, me and my girl went to the church for the transferring a part of Saint Nicholas of Japan(Sveti Nikola Japanski)'s relics in the Nagoya church, with the Metropolitan Bishop Daniel Nushiro leading the Divna Liturgija. It was one of the most surprising moments for me to meet someone whom i saw only in the internet webpages but i wasn't able to get a blessing, since my girl can't stay for long, citing her developing womb.

That's the first time i saw an Orthodox bishop face to face and it was an honor. I wish i could have more but time constraints and that next time i am looking forward will still happen.

I wish also two of my close friends have arrived as well but i am sure to meet either of them in the mere future. God is truly merciful and recognizes our good hearts and forgives us, because we truly are repentant.

No comments:

Post a Comment